2019 – May 2024
Ph.D. Candidate in Management
with Charles Efferson
Organizational Behavior dep., HEC Lausanne, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
TA and instructor for Negotiation class (MSc) and Introduction to Negotiation class (BSc)
MSc in Accounting, Control, and Finance
HEC Lausanne, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
BSc in Hospitality Management
École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), Switzerland
However, you should be aware that it forgets to mention many important things about me. For example,
- I live (and work) in a chalet at 1420 m altitude in the Swiss Alps.
- I love to watch love reality shows. My favorite ones are “L’Amour est dans le pré“, “Married at First Sight”, and “Make or Break”.
- My knitting skills stop at the scarf level.
- I raised two puppies during my Ph.D., and I hope to raise many more in the coming years!
- I have been skiing for 20+ years, but I still go slower than most kids.
- I could spend all my weekends hiking into the mountains with my dog, doing woodfires, and having picnics.
- I never feel as successful as when both my dog and my cat are sleeping *at the same time* while my tea is still hot.